Monday, July 9, 2012

The Gypsy Thief: Coming in Sept. 2012


It's been more than a month since I rambled! But I have something to ramble about today!
The first volume of my young adult trilogy will be published in September. The trilogy has been named "The Talisman Trilogy" and the first book is called "The Gypsy Thief." Here is a short teaser:

The day high school senior Laura Calder picks up a golden disk from the ground she unwittingly begins a fateful journey that catapults her into a web of deceit and revenge pitting two European royal families against one another. Though she falls for a handsome British prince, it is her love for a mysterious Portuguese gypsy that threatens all she holds dear—and with an evil duke hell-bent on carrying out a vendetta set in motion more than 300 years ago, Laura must make a heart-breaking sacrifice to save the people she loves even as she tries to decipher the golden disk’s mysterious messages.
I'm probably going to start my own website and I guess I will have to learn how to use my Twitter account now! Ha! When the time comes I will let you all know how to purchase your copy of "The Gypsy Thief." It will be available at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, Booksamillion.com and other online retailers. It will be both electronic (on your Kindle or Nook) or you can purchase an actual paperback copy. It's pretty long so I hope you'll feel like you're getting your money's worth (ha!). I think it will be more than 400 pages long when it's all said and done.
The other two volumes are complete but they have not been copy edited yet. They will be released six months apart. I hope I can get all of my friends and family and acquaintances, former co-workers, enemies, lovers and haters, pets, police officers, kings, queens and former classmates to purchase a book when it is released in September. I will be relying on word-of-mouth to get my baby noticed. I have big plans for "The Gypsy Thief." I want to see it on the big screen starring Austin Butler (Andrew), Diego Boneta (Miguel), AnnaSophia Robb (Laura), Christopher Egan (Tristan) and the delightfully delicious Colin Firth (The Duke of Easton). So help a sister out, please! Details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment