Monday, May 14, 2012

25 Things About Me


I've noticed that a log of bloggers post a fact sheet about themselves so people can get to know them better. My daughter is a faithful reader of US magazine and they also feature a "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" column with a different celebrity each week. So I thought I would post one, too (I mean this in the blogger sense, not the celebrity sense, by the way). I'd love to hear about you all out there (if anyone is actually reading this thing). If you've got 25 things or only 10 or one...let's get to know each other. Here's mine:

1. I love tattoos. I have three and I want at least two more (all on the left side of my body).
2. I like to smoke cigars occasionally.
3. I like cupcakes most when they have a surprise in the middle.
4. I served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
5. I believe in psychics and astrology - I'm a proud Sagittarius.
6. I love palm trees.
7. I hate to be cold, i.e., I hate snow.
8. I love the scent of citrus fruits.
9. I love kittens, especially when they're purring.
10. I knew Tonya Harding and her 'people' were responsible for the attack on Nancy Kerrigan before the media and authorities knew it (they should have asked me!).
11. My IQ is 140 (I know things I don't even know I know).
12. I can pee and cry on demand.
13. I love to drink Hershey's syrup straight out of the can by the light of the refrigerator in a dark kitchen.
14. I love Nutella and peanut butter on toast together.
15. I am a Twilight addict (Team Jacob).
16. I have been to 47 states (AK, HI and LA still await me).
17. I love to smell and touch books and press them to my face.
18. I once ate an entire bottle of Heinz ketchup in one sitting.
19. I love everything about wine except the taste.
20. I hate olives, raisins, cherries and mushrooms.
21. I won't eat anything that carries its house on its back.
22. Jello freaks me out because it moves. Food should not move.
23. In sixth grade I changed my name to Trixie Belden and signed all my school papers with that name (Google it).
24. I climbed the Pyrenees Mountains. Up and over. It wasn't easy.
25. I've written six books so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment