Sunday, May 6, 2012

Explanation

Random Citrus...? So when I was creating this blog, the prompt kept rejecting every name I chose saying it was already taken. I found that hard to believe and so, because my friend Justin says I lead a random life, I chose random (apparently a lot of people use the word random in their blog address) coupled with the word citrus (because I doubted many people use the word citrus in their blog address) and came up with randomcitrus (I love the smell of citrus fruits: lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, yummmm). I refused to believe that someone would have already claimed randomcitrus (if they had, I would have popped some serious caps up some serious arses). so , anywho...randomcitrus is alive until I forget I have a blog (like I've done with my other two blogs). More later....promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment