Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stuff I Love


I love it when people aren't afraid to show their passion or excitement for something. My friend JDQ is never afraid to jump for joy when one of her favorite authors has a book coming out or when a certain member of the royal family makes news (as long as it's for something good). These are just two of the many things that will make her jump for joy. I love her enthusiasm!
I love to say certain words and to hear other people say them like tango, fandango, mango, merengue (the dance--not to be confused with meringue, that weird egg white stuff), passion, passionate and a word I may have made up: passionista.I am a passionista. Oooh, the more I say that word, the more I love it! I also like zodiac, Canada, banana, luxury, luxurious, wow, koala, kitten. I know there are more but I can't remember them at the moment. I'll know them when I hear them. Oh, I love the names Miguel and Javier.
I love the sound and the feel of a purring kitten. How can you not love a kitten?
I love popcorn. I could eat it every day--Orville Redenbacher's tender white with melted butter and salt. Ooh, yeah baby!
I love just about anythng associated with the ocean: seashells, seahorses, sailboats, sand, starfish, light houses, sharks, dolphins, whales, seagulls, waves, pirates (but only the Jack Sparrow kind).
I love everything associated with the sky: airplanes, the moon, the stars, planets, aliens.
I love the taste of coffee in things like cake, cookies, frosting, iced beverages. I love the smell of coffee, too.
I love peanut butter and Nutella on toast and I have it every morning for breakfast.
I love iced tea - just plain tea--no sugar, no lemon, no other flavoring--just plain, strong, dark iced tea.
I love Spain--the food, music, landscape, language, art, architecture, people--everything.
I love Il Divo - they're just plain talented and HOT!
I love Dancing with the Stars. Guess I will have to go to Zumba on Monday nights now until it starts up again in the fall.
I love chocolate.
I love books.
I love romance (kissing is a great way to spend some time, huh?) Kiss is a funny word.
I LOVE MUSE. They are the greatest band in my musical universe--hands down--the best!
I love Katherine Jenkins.
I love lemons and palm trees.
I love hot weather.
I love to play Scrabble.
I have an obsessive love for maps.
I love perfume and make-up.
I love purses.
I love cheese.
I love European accents.
I love my Iphone4.
I love marching bands.
I love fireworks.
I love Jacob Black. If he were 30 years older and real, I'd marry him.
I love going to movies. Someone recently told me he preferred going to movies alone. He lied.
This is just the tip of my iceberg. I know there's more. I didn't mention my kids and grandson because that goes without saying.
Next time...things I hate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment