Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Monday


Happy Monday...or is it? The weather is gorgeous and my roses are in bloom already (sounds like a song a la Seal). I have not had much sleep this weekend thanks in part to the VERY loud party hosted by the neighbors that started at 11 p.m. Saturday and went all night to sometime after 5 a.m. Sunday. Not that I sleep much anyway...but still...I like having the option.
Today I am going to begin writing book three of my trilogy. It's called "The Shadow King" and this is the one where I have to give everbody their happy ending (except for the bad guy. I've never killed anyone in a book before but this could be a first for me! We shall see. It depends on how much he pisses me off this time around). Book one takes place is Rhode Island, book two in England and this one will take place in Portual. Road trip anyone?
So I shall begin..I will go into my happy (scary) place and hope all goes well. I will continue to blog as time passes and I hope to have this baby written in two months or so.
One more thing: tonight is the final dancing on DWTS so go Katherine and Mark-I vote for them every week!

1 comment: